Reduced 2004 Specialized Enduro FSR (Large)

Andy145

Dirt Disciple
Hello All, as part of my continued declutter I have for sale this 2004 Specialized Enduro. I bought this new from the Bromley Bike Company for £1500 and went on to hardly use it, so it is in pretty good condition. I did change it to a 1x9 setup and fitted a Hope stem and different bars about 10 or so years ago, and put new tyres on it about 4 years ago (the originals were perishing) for a trip to a bikepark with some friends, and that is probably the last time I actually rode it. I have all the original parts I took off, as well as the manuals and so on that it came with when I bought it.

There is some cosmetic damage to it, mostly from being stored and moved about, the rear triangle has some scratches, and the seat has a small tear (see pics below).

As I am old and fat and have an e-bike now I am unlikely to start using this again, and am fed up of moving it around the garage so it needs to go to a new home where it can be used and appreciated.

I'm looking for £300 £250 and really prefer collection from Sidcup in SE London as I don't have anything to package it with.

snbsMlb.jpg

VaX2Sja.jpg

OkdrITt.jpg

S8rmB2I.jpg

HBrwwOX.jpg

BaRexTb.jpg

eOrT3Po.jpg

bS8eJio.jpg

vKcLbla.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back