***SOLD*** 1996/7 Cannondale Beast Of The East

Mk1 Geoff

Dirt Disciple
Relunctantly up for sale is my Beast. I've had it for just over a year and it's not getting used. I've just purchased an Orange Clockwork so need to make some space.

I purchased it last year and had it serviced right away and had new tyres fitted. Used it for commuting for a short while. Haven't used it for quite a while. Just taken it for a quick ride and it rides great. Front brake feels a little soft.

The bike is ready to ride....it comes with the original P-Bone forks, Dia-tech headset, Mavic rims on the factory Coda hubs, fully working Magura HS11's, Sachs 8 speed gripshift with XT/LX mechs, STX RC chainset, Salt platform pedals, Azonic bars, Easton stem. The frame is beautifully hand made in the USA and measures approx 16" from the centre of the bottom bracket to the centre of the toptube (so bigger in the catalog I guess)and has a top tub of 21.5" centre to centre. It has been well ridden so please expect marks in all the usual places etc.
There is a little surface buubling to the paint around the Specialized bottle cage(from the mount holes) but is of no real conern. all in all a great smooth ride.

I would prefer collection only. Am in Swanley, Kent BR8. Would be willing to deliver localish for petrol money.

Am asking £150.00 for it. Otherwise it will go on the dreaded Ebay.

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

Re: 1996/7 Cannondale Beast Of The East

It won't come with the saddle shown. That's my fave :)
Will have another saddle put on it.

Back