/\

Agreed - I’d have said LX

Thanks for all the positive comments, gents :D

Re: 1991 Zinn Z-Classic

/\

Looking for a new home

Re: I’m interested

I really like the bike but I can’t pm you as I’m a newbie
Am I allowed to put my email on to the thread or will this upset anyone?

Regards Rich

DH Dickie":2eyiuewr said:
I really like the bike but I can’t pm you as I’m a newbie
Am I allowed to put my email on to the thread or will this upset anyone?

Regards Rich

Your email is already on your posts, so is the email of the seller, at bottom of posts ;)

Lol I can only comment on a thread
I can’t see anyone’s email accounts just user names ( I’m having a dumb or old moment)

DH Dickie":27j9nem9 said:
Lol I can only comment on a thread
I can’t see anyone’s email accounts just user names ( I’m having a dumb or old moment)

Ah, dont the tabs show up along the bottom of each post then? the profile/email/ebay etc? The seller will be able to see your email button so should be able to mail you.

Can you click on the email tab?

Attachments

• AA8F8C31-56FD-44CD-80C7-472271543AE5.jpeg
    AA8F8C31-56FD-44CD-80C7-472271543AE5.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 2,898
Re:

I met up with Simon and his beautiful Zinn yesterday evening and have to say its as good in the flesh as the photos suggest but alas too small for me.

I mis read the sizing 17” c-t-t thinking it was c- top tube but it's to the top of the extended seat tube unfortunately so it's really a 15" in reality. It is a beauty though and a special unmolested bike thats dying for a strip and polish up.

Oh and the componentry isn't as bad as what i imagined and would a crime to swap over to anything else but as they say each to their own and all that.

Good luck with the sale Simon and can't imagine it hanging around mate.

Will

Re:

This looks fab! If it wasn't that (1) I have a new rule of no more than one of each make at any one time and (2) I am working on another Zinn and (3) I've already had one of this model in my life, I'd have snapped your hand off.

Good luck with sale.

Back