Small/ medium bike or frame.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all. I’m after a bike for my nephew’s partner. She is 5’ 3” so it wants to be small, or medium at a push. Not too bothered about the details but not a BSO or frame/wheels damaged. Worn groupo is fine as I can replace it. I’m in Skipton, North York’s, they are in Leeds so either local collection or postage will be required. Looking at sub £200 all in, sub £100 if possible.

Anyone got something suitable?

Re:

Ridgeback 604GX f&f from about 1995. From memory, it's 17" centre to top, about 15" centre to centre and PG cro-mo. There's good news and bad news with this one. The good news is that you can have it for just the cost of postage and I can throw in the seatpost and a ladies' saddle if you want it. The bad news is that it's scruffy and would benefit from powdercoating to look nice, so it's not really much of a bargain after all. It would be good to see it go to a good home, though.

Attachments

• Ridgeback604GX-a.jpg
    Ridgeback604GX-a.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 919
  • Ridgeback604GX-b.jpg
    Ridgeback604GX-b.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 919
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I've a couple of old jump frames in alloy flavour, I think one is disc only but the other has canti mounts.
If you interested drop me a Pm.

cheers kaya

Re:

Cheers all. This might be on hold for the mo as she is going to borrow my wife's bike but I'll be in touch if things change. :D

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":uvtoaljc said:
Cheers all. This might be on hold for the mo as she is going to borrow my wife's bike but I'll be in touch if things change. :D

No worries Ed if you want more info pm me an we'll sort something out, may even have a wheel set as well.

cheers kaya

Back