Small GT Lightning

Markybeau

Gold Trader
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Seems quite expensive considering spec

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've been closely watching this thing for over a year now...I've spoken to the guy a number of times as I really want it, but he won't move on price and it ain't £1,500's worth! 🤦‍♂️

Yes it’s been for sale for a long time.

I’ve had 3 lightnings now (2 x18 and 1 x 16) and they’ve ranged from £350-600 as a full bike. The value is really in the frame as they are low spec.

I’d say that’s worth £500 -600 ish maybe a touch more if you are desperate for a 16. Basically the same as a good frame fetches

This one has been on for ages and it is nice as it is a 16inch in great condition. But as d8mok says they tend to sell for around 5-600, what I paid for mine as a full bike with original spec was in that range too. There's another one with upgraded spec that has also been going around and around on eBay for £2500... ultimately I guess it ends up being worth how much someone really wants one!

Back