(slightly late) 2017 Mayhem Project - Sintesi Hantrax

Still can't release the rear mech. Have given it a clean in-situ but not really satisfactory.

Still not found the missing bolt either.

Crankset sorted, sugino and middleburn, silver and red obviously:

Brakes still to do.

Attachments

• DSC_0540.jpg
    DSC_0540.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,976
Re:

So now can give it a proper clean. Jockey wheels are wobbly so will probably replace those before reassembly.

Attachments

• DSC_0410.jpg
    DSC_0410.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,898
Awesome work,

12 months late for Mayhem 2017 but who cares it’s .... slow and steady wins the race and others would have given up by now,
Have you found the bolt that’s MIA / gone AWOL ?

Re:

Nope. It's either floating around in the car which isn't due for a clean for another few months yet, floating around the garage which might get a proper sweeping out in the summer if I get a day off, or lost. My money is on a or b, which effectively means c.

Re: Mayhem project

RickTheUncivil":1m366g8m said:
I cant get the damn rear mech off. Stupid aftermarket ano bolt thing!

wheres the hammer?

So that’s 12 months for a stuck bolt, ....I admire your optimism on the MIA bolt being found before Autumn

:LOL:

Apparently there’s an event planned for next year. Will it be ready in time?

Re:

Cautiously optimistic that it might just be. There's not that much left to do to get it rideable, then we find out if it's a pig.
I do gave genuine concern about the shock, being 20+ years old and not likely serviced in a long time if ever. Other than that it should be OK (please)

It shouldn’t be that big a shock. Even thought you haven’t been serviced in a long time.

Back