Skolioza's feedback

Re:

Once again Marcin has come up with some more parts on my wanted list, and as usual quality parts arrive on the doorstep. Top guy to deal with! :D

Re:

Marcin came up trumps again with an item in my "Wanted" thread, and it arrived safely from Poland in less time than many parts I've bought from the UK! :D

Re:

Some more Scott parts arrived promptly and well wrapped , thanks Marcin ;)

Mike

Re:

Top trader - and very helpful and communicative. Just what you want from a trading partner in another country!

Re:

Cheers Marcin!

Good price, good packing, quick posting.

Went the extra mile to check for me with polish post what had happened with a mishap my end - when the PO and ParcelForce didn't know their arses from their elbows and each claimed the other had mislaid my parcel and not left a delivery card. For the record it was the PO not PF in this instance, but in either case nothing to do with Marcin who still tried to sort things from a few hundred miles away!

Top bloke.

:)

Re:

Marcin responded to my 'wanted' post and in next to no time I received my shifters. I've bought items from Marcin before and will certainly do so again if the opportunity arises. Highest recommendation for this top man :cool: :D

Back