SJS Cycles any problems?

Then they spec a long, flat stem and add a huuuuuge stack of steerer-tube spacers to bring the bars up high enough.

Do you mean something like this on my Thorn Sherpa, wasn't too upset as I bought it from a deceased estate sale, hated everything about that bike and sold it on

Bloody daft arrangement though, had stickers on it about cutting the steerer tube, can't remember what they said though :roll:

Attachments

• DSCN1159.JPG
    DSCN1159.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,214
Used them in the past , and they were very slow to post .

havent used them since .

Brought a turbo trainer from them, paid via Paypal, arrived next day.

Only time I have used them, so only praise for them from me :roll:

I live in the Taunton area, and used to collect loads from SJS, used to have to pay a pound for a collection, and it would always take forever to sort out the paperwork.

Don't bother with them now, i use CRC (gasp...), or Parker International (roadie site). ;)

Used them twice in the last year without problems. Both items were well under retail price and cheaper than the big mail order companies.

Sounds like their stock taking and general organisation is a bit rubbish. You get what you pay for.

Eek, literally just this minute, made an order, only cos good 104bcd 46t chain rings are hard to find.

Aside from this I find their postage situation annoying and off putting, i won a pile of bits on ebay then realised there was no combined post discounts :?
OK good deals anyway... but the site isn't a lot better, it adds up post teh more you spend, I don't know about you guys but teh purse strings loosen when i start making orders even if its free post, kinda ah well willpop that on the order while am there kinda thing, but this time chainr ing and chain before it gets silly. :D

Not had a prob before though via ebay must say, and i do like their old stuff and trinkets :cool:

Latest posts

Back