Show us your rides and rate the one posted above you!

Re:

^ Cool frame, like the mismatched wheels, not a huge fan of the brown seat though: 9/10
On the other hand I think the bike in your avatar is definitely worth 10/10 :cool:

Here's my parts-bin-build Specialized Stumpjumper.
Quite a mixed bag from cheapo Acor levers to a titanium Hope hub. But generally parts I won't cry over going rusty, etc, as it was kept outside until recently. Got a couple of other bikes (really???) but this is certainly the most fun to ride.

Attachments

• spec.jpg
    spec.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 668
Re:

Specialized above 6.5/10 as it looks well used which is always a good thing

My new ride:

Felt DD70

Attachments

• dd70 2.jpg
    dd70 2.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 600
Re:

7/10 for the felt above looks very stealthy which i like but can't get over fat bikes looking a bit stupid.

Here's my voodoo bokor 'ss' at the moment. On one cromo forks, d521's, bb7's, dmr mag v8's, answer stem, truitiv bars, kore post.

Sorry about the poor pic and top tube cable now sorted!

kyle

7 needs a red seat. Is it ally then? Hope the move went well.

Not sure if I like this yet.

53f2ad3be7a0d4ae6bea6026ac8882d2_zpspbkbgi53.jpg

Re:

Hey THM, yeah it would look more balanced with a red seat but i sold my red Charge spoon just before i got the frame :facepalm: although i wanted to find something comfier...

Yes its alloy i really like it got the frame nos it reminded me of your explosif with the sliding dropouts!

The move was bumpy with delays on the purchase even though we had to complete on the sale. House was more of a state than first thought so have been in the thick of it for the past 4 months but have got quite a lot done now...

Hope your well? Your zaskar's looking shiny :cool:

kyle

Re:

Zaskar above 9/10 would have been a 10 but I hate bar-ends.

Here is my Orange 2009 P7

Attachments

• p71.jpg
    p71.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 423
Re:

9/10 for the Orange. Understated.

Here's my newly completed '05 Giant Nrs

Needs a tweek here and there and if the long Bombers stay on a shorter stem maybe required to quicken the steering.

Attachments

• WP_20160807_14_37_48_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160807_14_37_48_Pro.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 414
Back