Show us your BREEZER

Re:

N+1 is the correct number of bikes to own... :roll:

Arrived yesterday, rode it after work. Will be changing stem, saddle and post for more suitable ones even if not original. Will clean up some of the rust spots and touch up for now, rest of it fine, Nexus needs a tweak cable wise but is nice.

Most important thing is the ridiculous grin I had riding it although at one point this was more a grin of sheer terror on a steep hill due to the rear coaster brake :LOL:

Will get some better photos or do a thread when I have spent some time on it.

Attachments

• DSC_1349(1).JPG
    DSC_1349(1).JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 939
Re:

Wasn't this circulating on ebay for a long time? How much did you give for it in the end? The vendor had it up for a big price..

Yer he had it up for £650 or something to start with. I paid £325 delivered.

Nice collection you have in your sig, another 92 Lightning :) I still have the receipt etc from mine, picked it up from ATB in St Leonards (the importer) in 94, it had been sitting in the warehouse, was a dealer demo, think I waffle about this in the thread in my sig. I did the Brighton Big Dog on it one year, well only the one lapper, that was enough :)

Re:

325 - thats more like it. There wasone going for 150 a couple of years ago on here but missed out on that, there is a 93 venturi frame going for pretty cheap on ebay right now as well if you wanna complete the set? ;-)

I haven't washed my Jet Stream for three months. It was getting a bit heavy so I gave it a good wash
this afternoon.

Attachments

• jet-stream03.jpg
    jet-stream03.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 816
Re:

my ex. long restoration with tube replacement etc... and repaint as per original specs (just better as the original paint would fall off from looking at it)

1816499-qpfxhca3kld7-dsc02073-large.jpg

Re: Re:

mauricer":34zx9ryh said:
my ex. long restoration with tube replacement etc... and repaint as per original specs (just better as the original paint would fall off from looking at it)

1816499-qpfxhca3kld7-dsc02073-large.jpg

well done, no hite rite? who did the paint?

Re:

That is beautiful....... was just looking at my XTR lightning the other day. Had it refurbished 9 years ago and it lasted 2 years before the chainstay cracked again. Looks very sad. I really should lavish some tlc (and money) on it!

Back