Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

Hi Orange lovers,

yesterday my newest project frameset arrived: a 1991 Look Mi90 I was given for the price of postage (thanks again, @ibbz ). In turn for this nice gesture, I "promised" to donate a frame to someone on this forum myself. So if someone of you guys is in for a 1992 Orange Prestige frame, you can have it for the price of shipping from Belgium (40-50 €). It's in need of some new paint (it was in a neglected state when I bought it and having the BB torched out didn't make this better...). But I believe it's structurally sound and if it were a bit larger, I'd probably would have kept it. ;-)

Attachments

• Orange Prestige.jpg
    Orange Prestige.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 28
Hi Orange lovers,

yesterday my newest project frameset arrived: a 1991 Look Mi90 I was given for the price of postage (thanks again, @ibbz ). In turn for this nice gesture, I "promised" to donate a frame to someone on this forum myself. So if someone of you guys is in for a 1992 Orange Prestige frame, you can have it for the price of shipping from Belgium (40-50 €). It's in need of some new paint (it was in a neglected state when I bought it and having the BB torched out didn't make this better...). But I believe it's structurally sound and if it were a bit larger, I'd probably would have kept it. ;-)
Hi WimVDD, what size is the frame please?

Back