Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

secret_squirrel":3funvw47 said:
ratcapa":3funvw47 said:
Liking the blue :cool:
Me too. Would never had thought that the traditional orange fade would look good with white and blue.

Lovely.

When I had my Prestige resprayed I toyed with the idea of a different colour inspired by carl with his pink prestige and very nearly had a black and white frame. I didn't have the bottle though. :oops:

Out after the storms and floods, the green dragon of the woods comes out to burn up the local trails again. ;)

Attachments

• thegreendragonofthewoods.JPG
    thegreendragonofthewoods.JPG
    261.9 KB · Views: 529
First dumping of snow in cheshire this year.
Thought i would show off my assortment of oranges in their winter plumage.

Attachments

• E317.JPG
    E317.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 465
  • PRESTIGE.JPG
    PRESTIGE.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 466
  • E321.JPG
    E321.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 465
  • vitt2.JPG
    vitt2.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 464
  • ELITE.JPG
    ELITE.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 468
emjay":152z4veo said:
First dumping of snow in cheshire this year.
Thought i would show off my assortment of oranges in their winter plumage.

Good stuff – very nice they are too. I'm quite inspired by your vivid orange Prestige – have been considering this colour for ages for a respray.

ratcapa":18zpv68l said:
secret_squirrel":18zpv68l said:
ratcapa":18zpv68l said:
Liking the blue :cool:
Me too. Would never had thought that the traditional orange fade would look good with white and blue.

Lovely.

When I had my Prestige resprayed I toyed with the idea of a different colour inspired by carl with his pink prestige and very nearly had a black and white frame. I didn't have the bottle though. :oops:

Why not, what's there to loose? End of the day it's just paint and there's nothing stopping the purists respraying it the "correct" colours in ten years time.

Why not, what's there to loose? End of the day it's just paint and there's nothing stopping the purists respraying it the "correct" colours in ten years time.

There's nothing to lose. What you gain is too many colour options and not enough bikes. As long as it's paint. With powder coating though, you're pushing things by the third strip down and powder coating process. The industrial process of stripping involving chemical dips, blasting, burn-offs, etc, removes a fine layer of metal each time. Mine came back noticeably lighter after its first from the original. With paint, you could have a new scheme each year but then that's just silly, isn't it...

Back