Shimano XT M760 loadsa chainrings Kooka, Race Face, Ride etc

walkmanman

Senior Retro Guru
Various parts that don't look like they're going to get used, so I'm selling. Prices not including postage which will be a few pounds, or one pound or so for the chainrings. Collection is welcome:) Dibs then PM please.

Also- check my other thread for retro MTB kit: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=366819

Shimano XT M760 rear and front mechs.
Near excellent condition for these. The rear mech has slight scuffs to the ano finish But these might not show in the pics. There's also a small scrape over the frame attaching bolt. Jockeys only just starting to show wear. Threads are all good with no seized bits and pivots have no play. Jockeys are original and the rubber chain guard is still there. It's a nine speed mech. The front mech has no model number on it but I've checked on the 'net and it is. Some scuffs from frame fitment but that's it. Mechanically condition is the same as the above, with the cage showing scuffs to the finish from chain contact. The frame attaching bolt isn't original but has the same conical head shape so fits fine. Top or bottom pull. £17 and £5 for these- or £20 together.

Race Face chainring
110 BCD. 46 teeth and this looks to be 9 or 10 speed. Teeth have light wear.
£10

Kooka chainring
110 BCD. 36 teeth and this looks like 9 speed. The teeth have wear past the ano finish as can be seen in the pic, but there's no shark finning on the other side. These are pretty rare and Kooka chainsets even more so.
£10

Shimano SG-X chainring
110 BCD. 46 teeth and this looks to be 9 or 10 speed. There's little wear on the teeth, although two show some small chips.
£10

Ride XC chainring
104 BCD. 44 teeth and this is a 9 speed, 4 arm chainring. The black ano on the teeth has worn off but the metal isn't worn.
£10

Shimano chainring
94 BCD. 42 teeth and this looks like a 9 speed chainring. Minimal wear on the teeth.
£10

Shimano SG chainring
74 BCD. 28 teeth and this looks like a 9 speed chainring. Minimal wear to the teeth.
£5

Shimano SG chainring
74 BCD. 30 teeth and it's a 9 speed chainring. Minimal wear to the teeth.
£5

Ascent stubbie bar ends.
Stubbie bar ends which show little usage besides some scuffing on the left hand one. Fit standard bar size.
£2.

Ritchey seatpost
Very little usage showing on this. No zigzagging and only a few light scuffs to the ano finish which probably haven't been picked up in the pic. Clamp isn't damaged and all threads are good. The ano is matt not shiny and does show some staining from grease where it's been in the seat tube. 30.4mm diameter. 37cm length.
£6

Acor combi platform/SPD pedals
These are the platform pedals with SPD compatibility on one side. Not much wear on these but they do need a clean. Bearings nice and smooth after being serviced.
£6

Unbranded QR seatpost clamp
a green ano seatpost clamp- I can throw this in with anything else bought. For 31.8mm seat tubes. Perfect condition, no scuffs anywhere.

Back