Shimano FG50 chain £4 Tesco, Now £1.25!!!!!

Re: Shimano FG50 chain £4 Tesco

Now down to £1.25 in my local Tesco. Bought another ten of them. There were at least another dozen left.

Re:

Thanks again for the latest update greencat.

Found another Tesco today with a few more in stock.

Now, who was calling me greedy?....................... :LOL: :LOL: ..............

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,265
weeman - LOL!

The way I figure it'll be cheaper to go back to 7/8 speed system and rest my 9 speed set up for a while (with a chain that cost more than all of the Tesco ones I bought).

There are a few other bargains worth checking out too:

Plastic tyre levers - about 30p from memory
Cycling shades - £1.62
Kids cycle helmet, water bottle and kneepads in clear plastic rucksack - £3.50
Handlebar grips - £1 - nothing special, but looked OK and would do the job.

Re:

Also...

Cable locks 75p, kids fingerless gloves £1.50, Muck Off cassette cleaner £1.50...I bought all of these (not like the chains, just one of each :p ).

Bought a pair of the grips too but they're a bit harsh, expected them to be softer.

Bumping this one to add that 20 inch * 1.95 inch tyres are £1.62 in my local Tesco (and perhaps yours too?). They have a Panaracer Smoke style pattern.

I visited one of the largest in Glasgow and they had naff all on special. No spares at all actually :? Inner tubes and tyres but nothing mechanical.

dyna-ti":12ge2kw8 said:
I visited one of the largest in Glasgow and they had naff all on special. No spares at all actually :? Inner tubes and tyres but nothing mechanical.

Weeman's probably been on a road trip and cleared them out - dawn raids across the border :LOL:

elPedro666":2greg5qa said:
dyna-ti":2greg5qa said:

Weeman's probably been on a road trip and cleared them out - dawn raids across the border :LOL:
They're all mine, mine I tell you! HAAA HAAA HAAAAAAA!

Back