Shimano 105 7 Speed Gruppo - withdrawn from sale

Ernst - are you intending on buying this or not?
It would be very helpful for me to know, see.
Thanks.
Tim

Re: 105

Jamiedyer":34lsfx3s said:
I thought it was a decent price, especially with the hubs.
No problem if theres no interest as I may just look for a frame tonight when I get in to hang it on :)
anybody have anything decent in a 48 - 50cm?

Jamie

Yes, frame forks and pedals combo, you know the one, 200 posted. ...includes the ultegra headset, you can choose between the time mid Gazelle pedals or the 105 period pedals.

Hi guys
PM's replied to and thanks for your patience :oops:
I have been away since midday Sunday on an emergency callout/rescue for work and arrived home to see a lot more interest. Thank you.
Unfortunately or fortunately depending upon how you look at it, I made an offer on a frame before I left on Sunday. I am still waiting to hear if its definately mine but if it is I will be using the Gruppo on it for the time being.
Hence it is withdrawn from sale and I do apologize again. I must admit I probably shouldn't have purchased the frame as I was selling the gruppo as I needed some cash. If it all goes pear shaped I will get back to you all.
Ken, thanks for the offer as I didnt think of the Gazelle at the time.
Thanks again guys
Jamie

Dead Rats":3dvdu7jg said:
reliable source my *ss! looks a bargain, is it all sold yet?

hey, I think that 'reliable source' might well be me! 1055 front mechs are DT shifter only. 1056 works with STI (and DT too). STI shifters have a different cable pull (they pull less cable for a front shift than DT shifters). the 1055 won't move far enough to shift between chainrings when using STI levers (or maybe it does, but the chain will rub on some sprockets, it was a long time ago and I can't remember all the details!!)

foz":29rxom0l said:
Dead Rats":29rxom0l said:
reliable source my *ss! looks a bargain, is it all sold yet?

hey, I think that 'reliable source' might well be me! 1055 front mechs are DT shifter only. 1056 works with STI (and DT too). STI shifters have a different cable pull (they pull less cable for a front shift than DT shifters). the 1055 won't move far enough to shift between chainrings when using STI levers (or maybe it does, but the chain will rub on some sprockets, it was a long time ago and I can't remember all the details!!)

sorry no offence, maybe we both advised elpedro666 that day :eek: :D

Back