Shall we start our own yearly calendar?

prezza

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
To the moderators….

To the member…

Thoughts….
A condition of entry to BOTM could be that you consent to your bike pic being used in a yearly calendar we could make and promote this great site!

Bike ninja ain’t got plans to do another at the mo hence this suggestion …

Maybe the first retro bike calendar could be produced at end of 2022?

Thoughts all…
I’ve loved my bike ninja 2021 calendar hanging in the garage/workshop so will miss one for 2021…

Prezza

Would probably have to get deposits from people inc postage I guess before an order went in to make sure it worked?

I’d buy one & certainly feel a BotM theme would work.

I'm sure in the dim and distant past this was mooted before and didnt come to anything.

I think its low volume printers stuff that stops it

I was going to make my own when tim mentioned a no go for next years. They can be cheap but mass ordering is a pain if nobody else buys them. I did one for the old car club I was in and never made any money but got the cars about. Worth looking onto and if tim cam jump on board that would be great

I used to buy one annually from a car spotters group which was hilarious however they've sadly stopped doing them. So I'd be up for it.

Even if it was a centrally organised photobox one and then send them on afterwards it would be great. Less than a tenner each I reckon. BoTM collage for each month.

I’d be in*

*as long as when I finally enter my Orange P7 i can win please. I know they’re two a penny but I’ve worked really hard…

I used to buy one annually from a car spotters group which was hilarious however they've sadly stopped doing them. So I'd be up for it.
I had the lotus owners club one for a few years. Now that was a different level of nerd altogether. I mean absolutely mental levels of desired authenticity - and 95% of them called Brian. They didn’t much like my little track toy :(

Back