Set of 'older' Marzocchi Bombers for sale! (>10)

Re:

Puh, what a mess! ;-)

I received a lot of mails (thanks for all posts, critics and suggestions) and in the end I decided to make this offer more detailled (over the next weekend, more details and pictures) and post again. I will splitt it.

I will also post offers about the other Bomber parts I have, as stated before I'd like to sell it all as my focus is about the older ones.

Would be interested in a good/reasonable set if someone in the UK bags them. Green Ideally or White. LMK Cheers

Taking it it's a bulk buy advert right?

Well, it took me a lot of hours yesterday and most of today to sort Bomber parts out and create Ebay auctions. I tried to create different packages for some of the requested needs.

--> You can find it all using my EBAY button.

Thanks for all mails and input!

Edit: Because of shipping costs: I'm open for bulk requests, e.g. if some of you want to ship some of the packages together to UK in one box we can talk about. But you need to find yourself partner of interests.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi mate. Did you have a price in mind for the lot delivered to the uk? And to check where you say they are 1 1/4 steerers dp you mean 1 1/8?

Thanks
Aaron

It 's already in the forum post. I can send a Hermes package (M-Paket) up to 25kg for under 20€, fork length is about 50cm, the weight approx. 2kg. That should do the trick for some more Bombers.

M-Paket
Längste + kürzeste Seite 50,1 cm bis 80 cm, max. 25 kg, bis 500 € Haftung
18,79 €

L-Paket
Längste + kürzeste Seite 80,1 cm bis 120 cm, max. 25 kg, bis 500 € Haftung
28,79 €

Re:

Ah ok so is it 150 plus postage for everything pictured, the spare forks, stickers and parts? If so I’ll take them as I have quite a few sets to refurbish and this would be a great help. The bomber series were my all time favourite forks.

I’d also be interested in the stickers and spare stanction a etc.

Thanks
Aaron

Re: Re:

darransandwich":31ejy48z said:
Ah ok so is it 150 plus postage for everything pictured, the spare forks, stickers and parts? If so I’ll take them as I have quite a few sets to refurbish and this would be a great help. The bomber series were my all time favourite forks.

I’d also be interested in the stickers and spare stanction a etc.

Thanks
Aaron

hahahaha do you not think everyone has already asked him that?

Re: Set of 'older' Marzocchi Bombers for sale! (>10) - Closed

Sorry, please read the thread.

In the meantime I put everything in detail to Ebay, please follow my Ebay Link.

If someone would have say 'Yes, give it to me all in a box just now' last weekend, when I startet the thread, it would have been sold all last weekend ;-)

Sorry.

Latest posts

Back