Senna

I watched it then when my son came home watched it again with him. He now understands why the old man says 'it ain't what it used to be'.

he bought his own copy to show his friends.

A favourite DVD in my collection its sad to say F1 isn't a patch on what it used to be I turned off the Singapore highlights and googled to see who had won. I remember that race too but not many people remember Roland Ratsenburger who also lost his life on that tragic weekend.

Re:

Yes, worth watching for some of the archive footage... but the Senna family must have had their collective feet on the directors throat...

Senna was a brutal racing driver, as fast as they come but flawed.

kingbling":1bz8ng0k said:
A favourite DVD in my collection its sad to say F1 isn't a patch on what it used to be I turned off the Singapore highlights and googled to see who had won. I remember that race too but not many people remember Roland Ratsenburger who also lost his life on that tragic weekend.

Good point Clive

I do remember now you mention it.

DVD has arrived,I'll watch it at the weekend

Mike

kingbling":183oeoxp said:

even fewer remember it was Roland Ratzenberger :?

kingbling":3aiukcnz said:

That was a bad weekend all round really, Barrichello nearly in the grand stand, that was bad enough. All bad really.

My flatmates and I had only just started watching GP's regularly when we realised they were on late on Sunday night here (Australia time) every race rather than the highlights package the next week.

Back