Selling... my collection...

Bikes are being sold at good prices and as he states he is selling on another forum as well so they will sell fast ....Seems fair to me and he never mentioned Dibs in his Post ....
Good luck with Selling of the bikes
Very Nice bikes and great Prices ....

If money was talking, I would put them part per part on Ebay and get a bunch out of this. But I'm against this. I never understood to pay X000 euros for old bikes, even so we are all blind due to passion.

I will try to be more carefull, my apologizes to the guys I screwed up by not following rules.

Mathieu

Dibs when declared is generally expected to be followed and they tend to be clearly identified on the first advert in a similar way to this Dibs here 1st followed by PM THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO OFFER DIBS, NONE

The seller nowhere, anywhere, mentioned dibs of any kind but did make it clear they were advertised elsewhere clearly.

Any seller can sell however they want and frankly it leaves a rather bad taste when some cry like mum mum I didn't get my own way mum.

I won't post anymore in this thread as some seem to wish to ruin a members sale thread simply because they didn't get their own way.

Sorry but you don't know the situation, I was in complete correspondence and was organising the pick up.
I had agreed that it was what i wanted.
When i asked for more detail pictures he said he couldn't get them until the weekend as the bikes were 25KM from his home.
I agreed i could wait, but it was what i wanted.
THEN he sent me an email saying he sold it elsewhere.
This isn't about crying to mum as you put it!
It is a general concern about a situation that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Re:

I think dibs on the thread doesn't mean dibs full stop. I always send a pm expressing interest and never dib on the thread, somebody could have done that in this case (plus they are for sale on another forum). Also if someone asks for photos or asks a question this is not equivalent to dibbing it IMO.

Just speaking generally not about this specific sale.

Back