Seeking Info On Elevated Chainstay Bike-"Revolution"

Just curious...What value would the bike be worth today?
I plan on picking up the bike tomorrow and keeping this one in the stable.

Some info:
Made by Ellison for The Bike Beat bike shop.

Memories from another user on a different forum:
"The Revolution bikes were almost forgotten to me until you posted this. Thanks for sharing it. The Bike Beat was, at the time, the best mountain bike shop in the country, maybe the world. They had everything you could think of and stuff you couldn't even think of. They would have new products before anyone else. They were located in Orange County, near the 91 frwy and Klassel, right off the Santa Ana River Trail. I was really surprised when they closed their doors and I can't recall why they did."

I keep looking for info about the bike and where it came from, Bike Beat.
The shop is mentioned in this MBA article from 1991:

"Bike Beat in Orange County was one of the premier bike shops in the country and certainly the Los Angeles. There was a close relationship between MBA and Bike beat and according to Doug many bikes that were sent to MBA for test reviews came back adorned with Bike Beat decals."
"although Doug believes this bike was built only for the test and specifically made to fit Zap from MBA it may have been sent to Bike Beat for assembly and thus recorded that way in the ledger, but there is no way to confirm that. Bike #175 was also annotated with an (EASTON) comment and was logged under Cambria bike (another major bike shop in California."

Bike Beat is mentioned a few times in this thread, Defunct bike shops.

https://www.socaltrailriders.org/threads/defunct-bike-shops.54411/

The Bike Beat bike shop decal
DSC_4208-e1583941903396 (2).jpg

This is my Ellison E-Stay.
I hope to see pics of your Revolution build with original setup 😉!

I'm kicking around getting this fork, Answer Manitou 4. It needs a rebuild but the elastometer refresh kit is available.

Answer Manitou 4.jpg

As it sits today.
Revolution 13.jpg Revolution 14.jpg

Back