Seeking info. on carbon Cougar frame

Campagnerdo

Retro Newbie
Thanks in advance for any assistance. A while back I picked up a used carbon fiber Cougar frame in the classifieds. It is the same model as the one in the attached picture, except the one I have is missing the fork, and has been stripped. It is an early carbon frame, with steel dropouts in the rear. I don't know where I found this picture, it was online somewhere. Anyone have any information they could share with me about it? I would like to eventually build it into a rider. It has been very difficult to locate information on vintage Cougar carbon fiber frames online.
Thanks

Attachments

• cougar frame1.jpg
    cougar frame1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 15
Thanks in advance for any assistance. A while back I picked up a used carbon fiber Cougar frame in the classifieds. It is the same model as the one in the attached picture, except the one I have is missing the fork, and has been stripped. It is an early carbon frame, with steel dropouts in the rear. I don't know where I found this picture, it was online somewhere. Anyone have any information they could share with me about it? I would like to eventually build it into a rider. It has been very difficult to locate information on vintage Cougar carbon fiber frames online.
Thanks

You can email Terry Dolan at Dolan cycles (the founder of Cougar). He's very knowledgeable on these sorts of things.

Latest posts

Back