Wanted Seatpost bolt and nut

Robinhood

Retro Newbie
Hi, I’ve managed to cross thread the nut that attaches the saddle to the seatpost. It’s come off an old Italian racing seatpost. The nut attaches to the clamp which then tightens to the saddle rails. It’s an unusual size. The bolt is an M7 and measures 50mm. Anyone got a spare bolt/nut to help me avoid buying a new seat post? Thanks

Attachments

• 43DE0D7A-B663-4E4F-95BF-E104A6920AF6.jpeg
    43DE0D7A-B663-4E4F-95BF-E104A6920AF6.jpeg
    291 KB · Views: 11
Hi, thanks for the advice, hadnt thought of that although Unfortunately no joy. The thread in the nut is completely worn.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi, I’ve managed to cross thread the nut that attaches the saddle to the seatpost. It’s come off an old Italian racing seatpost. The nut attaches to the clamp which then tightens to the saddle rails. It’s an unusual size. The bolt is an M7 and measures 50mm. Anyone got a spare bolt/nut to help me avoid buying a new seat post? Thanks
Show the full seatpost, let me see if have something suitable...

Have posted a RINO seatpost for free with bunch of other stuff - has a bolt/nut similar to that if of any help?

Latest posts

Back