Searching for the answers... 💻📱📖😩

Upfront my answer to your question why there isn't a lot of documentation available for your nice bike, it's because of Raleigh's senseless, complex and confusing Portfolio. I didnt get then, today it's still mysterious to me, who ever could have thought out all the series like Raleigh, Raleigh USA, Dyna-Tech, Technium, M-Trax, MT, Torus etc, and even mixed those things up.
Also in my brochures and price lists it looks like those listed in incoherent, or even tossed order 😕.
Maybe the sales and marketing team didn't get it neither...

Anyway. I also wasn't able to find a blue one, but this 1994 Diablo STX sold in Germany should maybe be at least close to it.
20221009_091420.jpg
20221009_091747.jpg
20221009_091856.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Joglo,

That is absolutely awesome!

Thank you so much, that's class! Makes it feel a little more complete; it gives that extra affirmation that it's an unusual but mega bike! Haha.

Thank you once again!
Upfront my answer to your question why there isn't a lot of documentation available for your nice bike, it's because of Raleigh's senseless, complex and confusing Portfolio. I didnt get then, today it's still mysterious to me, who ever could have thought out all the series like Raleigh, Raleigh USA, Dyna-Tech, Technium, M-Trax, MT, Torus etc, and even mixed those things up.
Also don't get the reason for...

Anyway. I also wasn't able to find a blue one, but this 1994 Diablo STX sold in Germany should maybe be at least close to it.
View attachment 669572
View attachment 669573
View attachment 669574

Back