scunthorpe (broughton), now aftermath. pics now up

chris (long). thinking out loud here...

sunday is mother's day and the f1 season opener so there is a bit of a time issue. the loop i did in broughton is 14 miles ish, if you start and finish in broughton.

what i am thinking is a 9 or 10 am start in broughton, do the loop i did today. when we return to broughton we can either go straight to the cars and bugger off home or do some laps of the woods, depending on time.

not trying to take over by the way!

i would say loop plus a pplay in the woods on the way out and return will be about 20 miles.

do a full on scunny ride when people have more time?

sounds good to me,works maybe back on so a short ride in prep for a few weeks time will be alot better and everyones happy,includin my wife n mum lol

Anywhere's good for me as long as I get out riding :D

Chris the sheds up and half painted :D
Perfect mate thanks very much ;)

I'll see if we can park up at my mate's garage in broughton. It's right next door to a pub too.......

Really looking forward to this.

Who's bringing the sunshine?

lewis1641":eys6tocy said:
Who's bringing the sunshine?
I'm fresh out of sunshine, got a good stock of profanities though :LOL:

Weather looks pretty good for most of the week, so hopefully the trails will have dried out a bit.

Not that I was definately in, but I am definately out now.

Kirsten is staying at home, and as its Mums Day on the 14th me and the kids are being her slaves for the day! :LOL:

Have a good one, and we must all hook up soon because I'm feeling isolated from all you North Lincs possee :(

no worries, perkaps we could come try your trails one sunday when you are free

Back