Scott genius rc LTD .£125. SOLD. SOLD SOLD

Magpiegifts

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Selling my beloved Scott genius rc LTD 2005 frame. Awesome,super ridiculous lightweight carbon frames. Size Medium.
These frames were stupid money bitd, thousands! Full bike £7000+
Comes with m960 xtr front derailleur.
Rear shock with lockout remote lever.
Ritchey wcs carbon seat post
Seat post clamp.
Cable housings are still on the frame.

Frame has disc mounts and v brake mounts also as this is the racing concept frame. All to aid speed and weight

Has couple of marks and scratches as used frames do. No dents and no cracks!
Unfortunately the derailleur hanger is bent slightly, hit a rock. Rear derailleur can still be threaded , however I am including a quick release derailleur hanger this sits snug into the existing hanger and works a treat. You wouldn't even know this was the case once bike built up and all up and running again.

I did build this up briefly, total weight was under 9kg. And if I'd of had more funds it would of been lighter still. Super fast, stiff, crazy light frame.
Included pic of what it looks like built up.
But it's too small for me, tried convincing myself otherwise.
On my suitcase scales the frame,xtr front mech, cable housings, carbon seat post and handlebar remote lever weigh 2.32 kg. That's super light..
Would prefer collection, but will post as I know what it's like when there's something you want to buy that's not close by and seller won't post
Postage£15
£225. Reduced 200. Further reduction- £180-£125 or swap for another frame maybe

If you would like more pics and frame weight,then pm or comment and I'll send some to you. I have pics of scratches and marks so if required I can send some to you.

Attachments

• IMG_20201031_162739.jpg
    IMG_20201031_162739.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,415
  • IMG_20201101_112310.jpg
    IMG_20201101_112310.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 1,330
  • Screenshot_2020-11-01-18-02-19.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-01-18-02-19.png
    222.2 KB · Views: 1,277
Re:

Ooo tempting. Used to have a genius mc10 years ago. Probably the best bike I've ever had... Until it cracked up on the quantocks

Do you have any more pics of scratches, marks etc

Re: Re:

dandy1":2u5wsme5 said:
Ooo tempting. Used to have a genius 10 years ago. Probably the best bike I've ever had... Until it cracked up on the quantocks

Do you have any more pics of scratches, marks etc

I'll pm some over now. I've had lots of flavours of genius! Amazing imho

Back