Scott Carbon LF unishock 1.1\8th Ahead steer suspension fork

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm looking for a really nice Scott LF Carbon unishock suspension fork with 1.1/8th a-head steer please in good condition fully working suspension as well

Just like this please

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 652
Re:

You don't see too many of those around, have you asked skolioza i seem to remember him having a pair perhaps?

I have some VR's in 1"1'8th threaded is that's any use?

Re:

Will do mate I'll give him ago see if he has some...in ever thought they was hard to find :LOL: there nice looking forks

If any are out there for sale I'm interested please...would like them working

Re: Re:

racer x":yaf8wda6 said:
Will do mate I'll give him ago see if he has some...in ever thought they was hard to find :LOL: there nice looking forks

nice looking: yes :)

working and lasting: no - thats why not many of these are still arround. :cry:

Re: Re:

magas":w5yb7cay said:
racer x":w5yb7cay said:

nice looking: yes :)

working and lasting: no - thats why not many of these are still arround. :cry:

Lol bet these will be a tuff find then was they elastomer forks ?

Re:

Just been reading an old RB thread....
first one are Scott unishock , with carbon legs . early nineties . they were recalled as carbon had a tendency to unbond from the rest .
:shock:

May explain why you don't see many around, but then a lot of the Unishocks were recalled if I remember rightly...

Internally they're most likely similar to the VR model ie. spring inside with a couple of elastomers in each leg as well for damping and top-out. They are pretty unsophisticated, but then so were most suspension forks of that era, at least they're easy enough to strip down and service though :)

Manual in PDF here: http://retromtb.pl/pdf/unishock.pdf

i have a scott carbon lf never used, mounted on a bike for exhibition
tell me your email address and we will send you pictures
a greeting

Back