Scapin Rudolf 2001

sdg71":3g4vx0no said:
And you didn't take your bike up to the "Cima Grappa" the moutain over Bassano with its 30 kms of steepest hills? Oh what a pity....

The hills above did look awesome. I would love to go back.

i've got an EL-OS roadie from ~1990. top notch. absolutely crushed to hear that they are no longer 'in country'.

scapin.jpg

dookie":322gd3rp said:
i've got an EL-OS roadie from ~1990. top notch. absolutely crushed to hear that they are no longer 'in country'.

scapin.jpg

Take care of your babie....wonderful!

If you're looking for a stunning italian-made frame look at Pegoretti Bikes....he's the Italian Richard Sachs (or Richard Sachs is the american Dario Pegoretti)....for example he made for Pinarello the bikes used by Mr Indurain.....

messiah":33toha9k said:
sdg71":33toha9k said:
And you didn't take your bike up to the "Cima Grappa" the moutain over Bassano with its 30 kms of steepest hills? Oh what a pity....

The hills above did look awesome. I would love to go back.

Ok and don't forget to have a Grappa drink!

ps They're not Hills...they're Mountains!!!

That's a real Scapin, the latest model - its name was "nope", dunno why but considering the price it's not out of place. 100 Euros is very cheap - used frames sell for 800 euros.

I have this 1994 model, the terrible components (stem, bars, vbrakes and levers) are due to my father's needs, he uses it as a commuter

Attachments

• scapinforum.jpg
    scapinforum.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 4,723
latest improvements

XTR M 952 V brakes and Combo
Race Face Turbine with TA rings
XTR M952 Mechs
Mavci 517 SUP on M950
Thomson stem and seatpost

wont change much now ( saddle should be black :cry: )

scapinrudolfturbine002.jpg

Final version, unless I find a nice pace ;)

Columbus Foco frame
Mavic 517 on XTR M950
XTR M952 combo , mechs and brakes
Thomson seatpost and Stem
Race Face Turbine
SLR saddle
Marzocchi MX Comp
new stickers kindly sent by Scapin

scapinrudolf001.jpg

Latest posts

Back