Saracen UU Trekker Competition 1989 - Time warp -SOLD

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
I am selling my beloved 1989 Saracen Trekker Competition, Many will have seen this one at Mayhem over the last few years including this year :) It won 1st prize in the Concours show in 2011. I have had the bike since 2010 and have cherished its presence during the nice sunny dry weather. I am just not using it and would rather have the space and £££ at the moment.

Specs, Full Shimano Deore II group set , Saracen black cranks with Biopace High Perfomance chain rings, Deore UII double U brakes with integrated boosters and original brake blocks that are like new :shock:

18" Tange DB frame and forks , Rolls Titanium Saddle , Saracen Wolber rims with DX Hubs and recent NOS Tigoa Psyco II tyres (nearest I could find to FJN's) ** Original 89 Catalogue HERE ** :cool:

The bike as you can see has not had much use in its life and has no real wear and tear at all, It is 99.9% all cables are originals including the braided brake inners with SLR outers , All decals are original and in perfect order as is the paint work. It is a joy to ride and rides faultlessly don't underestimate the U brakes either ..... they certainly work !

I would like £345 for the bike as pictured without pedals, (I may have a pair of Deore Flats somewhere if I can find them) . The bike is in Bristol and I am happy to meet anywhere around Bristol & Bath and anywhere along M4 Corridor and in central london, Try me if you want as I travel around a lot. , I will not offer postage but will offer to supply the bike packaged to a very high standard (no sling in a box from me) and have ready for collection for a courier if you wish.

Will not break or sell for parts

Please reply below with your interest and follow up with PM

Cheers

GM :cool:

null_zps737dfb60.jpg

null_zpsb62cb1bc.jpg

null_zps4d343650.jpg

null_zps8d36ba43.jpg

null_zps8c4169e7.jpg

null_zpsf917275a.jpg

null_zpsebad9331.jpg

null_zps7456755e.jpg

null_zps421792dc.jpg

null_zpse27b9f94.jpg

null_zps88021686.jpg

null_zps9b4508ec.jpg

null_zpscfa16e0d.jpg

null_zps8ebeb6a2.jpg

null_zpsf02c5dca.jpg

EDIT 5/9/14 - Sold :(

Re:

Damn you James , why do you have to be so short ! :LOL: :LOL:
Wonderful bike mate :cool:

GLWS

Mike

Re:

Thanks Guys, yes she is a beaut and will be v sad should she go, Mike - Short = that I am both in height and cash :LOL:

wouldn't it be nice to have the UU at the icon•o•classic show in its home town of Warwick, she must be a simple worthy entrant :) :)

Re:

Can't you just sell the car/Mrs/gulf Kona/ratbike ?

Mike

Back