Acera rear mech
STI thumb shifters
Bio pace- SG triple chainset
Alesa alloy rims, black anodised

Would like £99.00 collected or £120.00 posted ,
based in Eastleigh , Hampshire , So504lz

Thanks Scott

Re:

I can't believe it hasn't been snapped up already, cause at that price .... its almost free!

It's a really lovely original example. If I didn't have 3 Tufftrax already between 88 & 90 I could be interested.

Only problem is that there is literally no market value for these bikes. Honestly if you sell it for £50 to £70 you've done exceptionally well. For reference my 3 bikes cost £25, £20 and karma. They are not as nice and original as this one, but they are still in pretty good shape. A beautiful 89 model was listed on here recently at this price and didn't sell. Finally sold on eBay for about £40.

For you as the seller I appreciate it sucks. I fully agree they should sell for more but they rarely do. Basic supply and demand. Unless you are desperate for space or £70 I would keep it and just enjoy cycling it on sunny days.

Re:

Aye , i hear ya & do agree,
Space is a bit of a necessity for me at the moment , as it just keeps getting moved around the garage.
In the mean time i'll give a few more rides then later relist it on e-bay with 99p start price .

May aswell do another price drop for the retro massive :roll:

Now £70.00 collected.. & offers considered..

Back