Saracen Special Edition 91 (??)

jaypee":2ceppb02 said:
Better kit but a worse frame than the 'limited' I think. Still a nice frame amd forks though - tange db cromo and 'unique' colourway. If Coomber wants it that's fine with me - I've got other bikes to fix and not enough time!

Paul I saw that Sahara and was tempted - it's usually down to how convenient it would be to collect as I have no car and little time. Dibs to you on the mechs and brakes and I haven't forgotten the favour with that bolt - I'll pm you once they're off the bike.

Rodrigues I am a bit of a mercenary whore when it comes to bikes (almost everything has a price and getting a good price for something just creates the possibility of the next retro purchase) so I'll give it some thought. I don't 'need' the wheels, I just put a knackered old black rear wheel on my Seeker while waiting to service the original one and black looked good. Also a decent set of wheels is always good to have around. If you're willing to pay top end of what they're worth then maybe make me an offer?
No problem :D I got that sahara for £15 in the end although the chainrings , chain & cassette are all shot and the rear wheel has been replaced .
Cheers Paul.

Latest posts

Back