Saracen Sahara Elite 1993 100% original

sub2hours

Retro Newbie
Hi,

I'm trying to sell my 1993 Saracen Sahara Elite. It's 100% original and everything (almost) is working well. The exception is the front suspension forks which have run out of suspension. I think these were elastomer so now just act as a rigid fork. It has the original bar ends, tyres and saddle. I may even still have the original receipt from the Bike Peddler in Leicester.

The bike is in good used condition for its age with no major marks or dings. I have had a coupleof runs around Sherwood Pines on it and have now replaced it with an On One Whippet.

I'm really just looking to free up some space in the garage so if anyone is interested then make me an offer. I'm in NG18 4UQ and could possible deliver locally or meet up if not too far or for fuel costs.

Happy to send over some more pictures if requested.

Ian

edit - informed I need to add a price. £40 or open to offers.

002346840-1.html

http://jpegbay.com/gallery/002346840-1.html#1

if there is no price, the thread will be locked by the mods. If you want a valuation, do it in the valuation thread. If you want offers, put it on ebay.

Thanks but want to avoid posting if possible. I'm in Worcester tomorrow if that helps with meeting for collection.

Ian

BTW - Welcome to Retrobike and please hang around after your sale. We want you to share our addiction ;). Dont let the price stuff put you off - its a regular occurence ;)

GLWS (good luck with the sale)

Back