For Sale Saracen Kili Flyer 85ish?

Synthiaks

Senior Retro Guru
I have to start shedding some bikes as recent ridgeback puchases have taken up too much space.....so, this has to go.
mostly original other than the obvious like handlebars, that ugly stem & seat collection only, message for options on that as can meet almost anywhere around M25 or in London/Herts/Surrey.

Rides well, I was going to put back to original but won't ever get the time, plus Saracens aren't really my thing.

Looking for £190.....I don't want to break it, but may do if it doesn't sell complete, nice suntour hubs, frame has 'patina'!

IMG_20230425_121521_01.jpg

yes, thats my finger messing up the picture...

IMG_20230425_121533_01.jpg

IMG_20230425_121549.jpg
IMG_20230425_121600.jpg

IMG_20230425_121607.jpg

IMG_20230425_121644.jpg

Frame size - oddly same as the other one I'm selling although this one feels smaller I guess due to tube angles...I'd thought they'd be quite different.

TT 22.5"
ST 22"
HT 6" tube excluding cups

Last edited:
Wow - first ever MTB I ever rode - mate had one at Uni and I rode it round the block the day he got it - we all couldn’t believe it, how nice it was - sounds daft now but literally ground breaking if you’d never ridden an MTB before!

Are you sure you wouldn’t box it up and ship it up to Cheshire?

Wow - first ever MTB I ever rode - mate had one at Uni and I rode it round the block the day he got it - we all couldn’t believe it, how nice it was - sounds daft now but literally ground breaking if you’d never ridden an MTB before!

Are you sure you wouldn’t box it up and ship it up to Cheshire?

Happy to if you cover the postage....

Latest posts

Back