Saracen 1991 Traverse Hydrotech for free or swaps

DoctorRad

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have a 19" 1991 Saracen Traverse Hydrotech (black diamond frame, grey forks) which I need to move on. Graphics mostly intact, original forks, SunTour XC Pro headset, Zoom seatpost, still have the original stem and handlebars somewhere. Currently very near Bristol.

Free to a good home, collected or postage paid, or - better - got anything you'd like to swap for it? Not looking for any more frames, thanks :D

Potentially great karma and very tempting as you're not far away... what's on the wish list for swaps?

I'm assuming this is the black one not the elevated chainstay one... if it's the latter I would be keen...

Captain Stupido":3nfhukkt said:
Potentially great karma and very tempting as you're not far away... what's on the wish list for swaps?

I'm assuming this is the black one not the elevated chainstay one... if it's the latter I would be keen...
Yes, sorry, it's the black diamond frame. Not sure about swaps, but I'll know when the right thing comes along... if anything does!

Re:

I'd be interested in this but not untill Wednesday. if you don't get any swaps by then I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

Re:

I should point out I'm not offering a complete bike, but I won't for instance be pulling out the perfectly functional bottom bracket...

Re:

One possible swapsie might be black front or rear luggage racks... and can swap silver for black if you have no interest in the Saracen :)

Re:

Yes, but the BB isn't working as well as I thought, but it's a bit stuck... so it's not ready for collection as yet...

Back