Sanderson Soloist, white, 18 inch.

XCDave

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello there,
Tough decision but I think the right one - my Sanderson Soloist is up for sale. 18 inch frame, white, cromo, disc only, EBB (tools included), 26" wheels, 1 1/8 headtube, 27.2 seatpost size. Spec as follows:

Salsa Cromoto rigid fork
FSA Pig Pro DH hedset
Carbon headset spacers
Thomson Elite X4 stem
Pinnacle flat handlebar
Titec Porc Rind-style foam grips
Titec Micro bar ends (can remove if you don't want them)
Hope qr seatclamp
Thomson Elite seatpost
Charge Spoon saddle
Shimano UN55 bb
Middleburn RS7 Uno cransket
Shimano M520 pedals
Shimano SLX M665 brakes, 180 front rotor, 160 rear
WTB Speed Disc rims, 32h
Sapim spokes
Hope Pro2 SS rear hub
Front hub is unbranded but runs on three sealed bearings which have just been replaced
Hope front qr skewer
Maxxis High Roller front and Crossmark rear tyres

Guess 26" XC singlespeeds are pretty niche again huh?! I love this bike, it rides superbly and is really well balanced on the trail. It's well used but was lovingly built and cared for. Complete strip and fresh internal application of Dinintrol last September, everything reassembled with fresh grease. Am a bit sad I never found a matching Pro 2 front hub! Saddle is getting towards the end of it's life, and the rear hub bolts need replacing - I was going to do this this summer but have had too much boring life stuff going on to get them done. You have to be really careful when undoing them as the heads have started to round out.
Sad to see this go, it's a cracking bike but it doesn't get used like it deserves anymore and I really need to slim down the collection and make way for more important life things.
Asking £350 collected from Keighley, West Yorkshire. I can box it up if you want to arrange your own courier. Please pm me if interested. Many more photo's available, just drop me a message. Please note that the Zefal bottle cages pictured are NOT included.
Peace,
Dave.

Back