Wanted Sakae / Nitto / Specialized 80s high rise quill stem, silver

Rod_Saetan

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Like these (but silver!) 80 - 100 mm long and with the sort of clamp that means I can get a nedy bar through it, for standard 1" threaded headsets (22.2 mm quill diameter):

SR-MTS-300-MTB-stem-800x759.jpg

s-l1600.png

Roly, Adrian has a Nitto with roller for sale.

Not silver, but could be easily stripped and polished/waxed. Pretty sure you will have seen it though?!

Not silver, but could be easily stripped and polished/waxed. Pretty sure you will have seen it though?!

Thanks Tim. Wasn’t quite what Roly wanted though

I have this, not sure if it's what you are looking for apart from the obvious part that it's black.

Nitto branded Koga dirt drop.
Posting from NL might be an issue for you. (not for me)

20231201_094539.jpg
20231201_094531.jpg

I have this extra long shafted Kalloy one which is ~100mm but it’s not drilled for cantilevers.

IMG_9055.jpeg

I also have a slightly shorter reach one that came off a 1987 Specialized Hardrock that was originally red but I’m in the process of stripping the paint off of it. I’ll send you a photo once it’s been un-red.

Thanks Tim. Wasn’t quite what I wanted though

Would be perfect in silver without the cable roller!

I have this extra long shafted Kalloy one which is ~100mm but it’s not drilled for cantilevers.

View attachment 800649

I also have a slightly shorter reach one that came off a 1987 Specialized Hardrock that was originally red but I’m in the process of stripping the paint off of it. I’ll send you a photo once it’s been un-red.
Kalloy could work? Let me know how much you’d like for it please.

Here’s photos of the stem from the ‘87 Hardrock as promised. It’s a 90mm stem but doesn’t have SPECIALIZED printed on it. After getting the paint off I just gave it a quick Scotchbrite and polish and it’s come up nice.

IMG_9093.jpeg
IMG_9095.jpeg

Latest posts

Back