(S)WIN(DAL)STANLEYS done it again the idiots

If I am after something I desperately need from Internet suppliers I will telephone to make sure they actually physically have the stock before I order and I tell them there are other suppliers, sort of implying if they want my business, they can stop being idle and check, as too many times in the past have I been shafted by internet outlets.

Also if suppliers are dragging their ass over an issue be that non supply, refund or replacement, tell them yourself being a member of many cycling interest groups that look after each other in terms of where to get stuff, the supplier's performance is under question, as no business wants negative publicity.

But given you have created this thread on here, I for one will not be considering the supplier in future given the problems you are having with them, no point being cheap if you cannot fulfil your obligations and there an indication that negative publicity works, enough people think the same and the supplier might take heed and there re evaluate their approach to stay in business.

But until your particular problem is met to your satisfaction, all here I should think and bearing with you and thinking, stuff them as a supplier, no use if they can't supply.

But hanging onto funds for non supply isn't that indicative of a failing business ?

CK - I might have some good condition silver 517's. If you're interested pm me and I'll check what I have.

right got an email there refunding at last may take 3-4 days to get funds back into my account :roll: :roll: :x :x they still asked if i wanted any other parts and could not refund the spokes as i hadn't ordered them. well i know i didn't orderer them never said i did just asked them do you have rev's in stock in these sizes :roll: :roll: :roll: (they didn't) il update when i get my cash back :roll: :roll:

Back