S&G Araya Muddy Fox MB-MF 26 A

Lovely slack-angled shiny beauty! 😍

Those IRC tyres have a nice tread pattern, but I do think tan walls will look better on this age machine.

This looks like one smooooooooth ride! 😎👍

Or all black tyres to go with the black finish.....its a lovely bike....great job, just the green tyre walls pull the eyes a bit for me, but maybe less so in real life.

Hope it rides as well as it looks....👍
👍👍

Think I’ll be changing the tyres, the green IRC need something very particular for them to look right. I don’t have that bike! The only ones I’ve got out in the garage that could look ok are the curiouk tan walls but they are a bit bright for what I wanted. I’ve got some tan IRC but on another bike, might try those. Everything else I’ve got in tan wall is too modern looking.

I’ve not been ridden this yet, I’m waiting for that magic day when drier trails coincide with me day off. From my laps around the garden paths I can tell it’s a comfy ride. It’s filthy around here still after all the rain, I can’t face covering it in mud then starting again with the cleaning.

Better with tan wall tyres! Camera has for some reason blurred the top tube. Farmer John’s Nephew the oldest serviceable tyres I’ve got I think. I do have a pair of the Curiouk ones but they looked just a bit too bright.

ED2441BE-CA68-44FA-BD3E-72E946810F6C.jpeg 8B61069F-1041-4DAF-AE0D-C0CAE8D44FE8.jpeg C90D50AB-A1B1-467F-9993-A6E0ACC60B42.jpeg

Tanwalltastic!!! 😍

The Farmer John Nephew's look good. 😎 Complete agree with the Curiouk ones. I have a pair and they are too bright and look like got fake tan on them vs. proper old school tan walls. Almost Oompa Loompa esq! 🤣

Stunning bike! Great job you've done on this, clean and classy. How's the ride?
Slips under load on the smallest cog at the rear, suspect a new cassette may sort that out though will try taking a link or so out of the chain first. It’s a comfortable ride, managed 5 miles in the dry back and forth to get the car from its service!

Slips under load on the smallest cog at the rear, suspect a new cassette may sort that out though will try taking a link or so out of the chain first. It’s a comfortable ride, managed 5 miles in the dry back and forth to get the car from its service!
I had a similar issue recently, tried everything including cable tension adjustment, chain etc, it was just 2 cogs on the cassette, new cassette solved it.

Back