Re:

According to my bike parts spreadsheet ( :oops: ) the frame number is H33126

Any help?

I'm really hoping to get this built soon, I really just need to made a decision on the chainring and buy the stem I planned for it.

Re:

Will be interested to see opinion on those forks. I nearly bought an as new set for my Airborne but pulled out at about £80 due to knowing nothing of them.

Cool, well as soon as it's built up I'll let you know what I think .... not that I have much to compare them with as all my other (built) bikes are rigid.

kingoffootball":rbaai7mh said:
Cool, well as soon as it's built up I'll let you know what I think .... not that I have much to compare them with as all my other (built) bikes are rigid.

Thank you.... :D

Headset and 1x8 parts have been sitting around for awhile:

Stronglight+Headset.JPG

1x8+parts.JPG

I've not been able to find a 94mm bcd narrow-wide chainring that's big enough yet (prob 40T I think) but I do have plenty of normal 94mm rings .... is it worth building up with one of them to test the gear ratios or is the chain likely to drop too often off-road?

Yep, it is. I was going to pair it up with a narrow-wide chain ring, but I can't find a 94mm BCD one big enough, so I might try it with a normal chain ring and see whether the chain stays on!

Re:

Anyway, you've only got an hour to build it. It's Wednesday night ;-)

I have 94 BCD normal in all sizes around that if needed. I have a solid 38T ring as well.

All new rings.

Back