RS Judy XC 2001 - boxed, NOW SOLD

I'll try and weigh them tonight, at work at mo. My understanding now is that the bolt that's missing is, as you say, to hold the lower on. Is there anything to stop me just putting another bolt in there, or is it more complicated than that? :?

LikeClockwork":1v6qv1po said:
I'll try and weigh them tonight, at work at mo. My understanding now is that the bolt that's missing is, as you say, to hold the lower on. Is there anything to stop me just putting another bolt in there, or is it more complicated than that? :?

not as far as I know, slip a bolt in there AND SEE IF IT RATTLES? :twisted: ;) Bolt might be M8, not sure what pitch? Weird that it's not there tho.. :?

any idea of travel? 80 or 100mm?

Right chaps, to answer the above questions, they weigh 2kgs all in, uncut steerer though so could be less once fitted.

The box says they are made in the USA and 80mm travel. Looking at the owners manual, they are oil/coil (not air) and it's showing that you could get 'all travel' spacers to get it to 100mm travel.

Hope this all helps, remember they are unfitted and have everything in the box, even the original free sticker!!

These forks have been bothering me :LOL: I can't really afford them though :( need to buy other bits at the moment.

Looking at the manual the travel options are already there in the legs 63mm/80mm/100mm by changing the set up of the spacers in the legs.

See page 5, fig 7, 8 & 9 of the destruction manual here http://www.enduroforkseals.com/sitebuil ... manual.pdf

Is that THE Bob, from THE Isle of Wight??? :D

Open to sensible offers now, they really have got to go, or I can't eat this week! Please bear in mind the postage is the best part of a tenner...

Rockshox

What is your absolutely lowest, fell off a lorry in London, posted price to the USA? If you are reasonable, Ill take it.

Back