Ronald the Crime Scene Kona - 89 Cinder Cone Felony.

Re: 99 Ice Cream Cone Kona Splatter and Rust

The History Man":30ndmnx9 said:
Retro Spud":30ndmnx9 said:
out of interest what Model is it ...Cindercone ?

That's what it says on the tin.

Lol

I can see it now :oops: all the splatter was drawing my eye elsewhere (how embarrassing)

I've got the 1990 version in White with Red and Blue splatter, still don't know why it was though of as good idea

different I suppose and they weren't the only ones as GT were doing it amount others

Re:

Spoke protectors tend to instill strong views..... given the general theme of your umm, individual builds I’d suggest keeping it :D

I had one fitted at Mayhem a few years ago - it got lots of comments...

Glad to see another Kona saved.

SP

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":pbyjb4fn said:
Spoke protectors tend to instill strong views..... given the general theme of your umm, individual builds I’d suggest keeping it :D

I had one fitted at Mayhem a few years ago - it got lots of comments...

Glad to see another Kona saved.

SP
What's your address I usually smash them and dance around a bit but if you want it it's yours XXX

You could always just splatter paint the protector, co-ordination you know :)

mkone":35x2aupy said:
You sir, are a f*cking genius.

Great to see you getting stuck into this, going to come together very nicely. I’d say bin/pass on the spike protector, have to say I find they are normally very brittle and fall apart when old.

Keep up the good work :)

The History Man":480qbwey said:
mkone":480qbwey said:
You sir, are a f*cking genius.

+ 1 for doing the “never seen before” and embrace it with your unrestrained enthusiasm for the unusual And make a splatter feature of it, 99.9% would Bin it, but then 99.99% of us wouldn’t do what you do anyway.

That deflector needs you !

Besides it will annoy the chuff out of folk,

I feel a Jackson Pollok coming on. I actually saw Damien the other day. He lives up the road. Drives a jaaaaaag DH11RST I was on the Alves. Really:

http://www.damienhirst.com/texts1/series/spins

Funny how nobody seems to remember the traditional builds that I painstakingly put together, seeking out parts for that finishing touch. I do have a few you know. Of the sixty or seventy so I’ve built since joining there are at least, er, three.

Back