Ronald the Crime Scene Kona - 89 Cinder Cone Felony.

You could be right on the cables. Bars may get swapped out for silver force light too.

That looks superb, agree with losing the red cables and grips, all yellow cables, black grips and silver bars should see it nicely balanced.

Sometimes less is more ;)

Minifreak":14wb5g6c said:
That looks superb, agree with losing the red cables and grips, all yellow cables, black grips and silver bars should see it nicely balanced.

NEVER!

But yes in this case I knew as soon as I saw the finished article. Needs a few tweaks....

Minifreak":3l98bwlv said:

:facepalm: Now you've done it...... queue red tyre on yellow rim/ yellow tyre on red rim, yellow pedal, red pedal etc.... :facepalm:

straight grip swap with this one I built this morning. Already ordered some more yellow cable.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_348.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_348.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 226
You've made a great job of that, even without the tweaks it's easy on the eye and will only get better. Does it ride well and feel comfortable (you usually have a short stem with a lot of rise for a much higher frontend)? It's funny how these things feel, over short periods and rides more upright is more comfortable, over longer distance/more hours lower and more stretched is better as you spread weight more evenly between your butt and arms.

Carl.

I have only gone a short distance so far. Will get a proper ride once finished. Top tube seems quite short.

Thanks for the compliments.

Unexpected day off. Lovely morning in the shed. Finished unless there's a nice dullish yellow set of grips out there?

Little THM touches plus Old School Cool I'd say.

Had to go over under with the cables due to super narrow mike Muz style bars.

No more room at the inn. Something has to give.........

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_379.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_379.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 151
  • fullsizeoutput_36b.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_36b.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 150
  • fullsizeoutput_36c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_36c.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 150
  • fullsizeoutput_36d.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_36d.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 150
Well balanced and looking great...... fun paint job....

Back