Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame £75

Sorry fella, been at work, and it's not somewhere I can dig my phone out due to what I do! I'll take the frame, can you pm payment details and I'll transfer/ paypal as soon as you have done.

Many thanks!

Right, let's start again shall we... :roll:
Pushing and barging encouraged.
The first to post here saying they will have it, gets it- no dibs, followed by PM and prompt payment please.
I'm sorry if this disappoints anyone, but I'm being royally mucked about here...

Sheriff":2y8w1zzl said:
Sorry fella, been at work, and it's not somewhere I can dig my phone out due to what I do! I'll take the frame, can you pm payment details and I'll transfer/ paypal as soon as you have done.

Many thanks!

Looks like Sheriff will! :D

Money transferred as requested by your pm.

Sorry if you believed I was "royally mucking" you about, but I work shifts and as such don't check a pc 24/7. I was relying on what appears to be a faulty message notification system so an email would pop up on my phone, wake me up after going to bed around 4 after finally finishing work and I could transfer it.
I've woken up, seen your pm and transferred money straight away. Then seen this post.
I apologise if I've caused you angst but I've done stuff as quick as possible and have never let anyone down in a sale on here before.

Regards,

Andy

and now to find funky parts to build it with!

Cheers again, sorry for the snail replies, and look forward to seeing it now!

Back