Sold 2002 Rocky Mountain Blizzard full bike

Well, it's the right size for 1 of my sons. The other 1, i'm building an older Yeti ARC right now..
So in spring i can go with them on my cove hummer (which frame I bought here).

I like the red spoke nipples, misses one or two but that can be fixed. And you have included my favourite tyres.

If you would only like to ship to my country, Netherlands... downsouth; that's the part with the little hills that is actually seen more like Belgium by the other dutch...to whom which we agree...
I think it's worth the extra costs (tax....income voices, of how do you day that) as well...

Just say/write the words.
On the other hand i'm happy to look for your fav stumpjumper over here...

Hi Kulalez… sorry buddy but Uk mainland post only at tho mo….

If I keep it I’ll replace all of the spoke nipples as they fade with age and an easy job for a lot of gain.

If anything changes I’ll let u know, but to be honest, I’m hankering towards keeping it and fettling it if it don’t sell this weekend 👍

Yip, it's not the first, neither the second time that a blizzard wil not come from uk to me......1 was even before brexit...😞
I was happy for someone eventually to ship the Hummer to me. I also drove 2 times to the UK to pick up bikes myself... but those days are over..

Well. you planning to let you R1 out soon.. i'm looking at my Bandit (Yoshi 1200) and my Bonneville as well to get the battery's back in...:cool:

But this bike.......well, wa ever..🤩🌩️🍻

Can’t believe this ain’t sold yet! I’m not giving it much longer before I renovate it…
Maybe it’s meant to be ….🤙

😂 couple people interested and awaiting replies re pickups but someone is gonna be disappointed if they don’t jump in…

Back