Wanted Rockshox Reba lockout

shinobi

Senior Retro Guru
Hi all
Anyone got a spare cable stop / guide knocking about ? Or even the necessary bits to have a fork mounted lockout ? Mine currently just have the blue part in the picture below .
Cheers Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This?
Yes basically but all i need is the black lock ring / cable stop part .

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This what you need?
Yes that looks like it , it’s a clamp and cable stop in one . I would guess there pretty much the same for most models . Let me know what you want for it if it’s spare 😊
Cheers Paul

I had a quick check and I think it's spare. It fits the 32mm side and Reba's I have so if yours are the same it will fit yours.

Price wise, £5 posted?

I had a quick check and I think it's spare. It fits the 32mm side and Reba's I have so if yours are the same it will fit yours.

Price wise, £5 posted?
Im sure that will do the job , if you pm me details i will get it sorted , thanks again

Back