Rockshox Mag 21 Sl ti

alfabruce

Dirt Disciple
Hi Ive been looking for a set of these and found this link. Trouble is they wont let me access it from Australia.

Maybe someone else in Europe will be keen.

Of if you want to get them to contact me somehow, awesome. otherwise I hope it helps someone on here.

They look genuine but I spose it would be nice to see them in person and weight them ;)

Agree, they look genuine…..Ti Canti posts (not sure whether other Ti bolts are original?), discolouration to legs, ally steerer and machining on underside of crown……

Whaddya mean "they wont let you access it from OZ"?
They won't post to AUS?
Or you can't buy or bid from here?

And if you supply a German address, then what?
(although I suspect mail forwarding would make this too costly anyway)

I cant register and therefore I contact the member and let them know im interested. They want a european mobile number to confirm details. Ive even contacted the website via facebook and asked them to contact the guy for me and they wont. It even seems to be somehow affiliated with ebay and ebay is international so not sure why they are so fussy about europe only. Id have thought the person would also advertised in other places but doesnt seem liek it

How much do you want them?
I mean, being rather voluminous and heavy (relatively speaking, compared with a headset or something, say);
therefore they are going to be fairly pricey to ship all the way from Deutschland.

Posted a frame to Beijing, was 100,- euros, that's closer then Australia. (also 5KG)
It's 18 Euro to post to my house, and I'm in the country next door.

Back