Rock Shox Judy XC Refresh Options?

Canuckbiker

BoTM Winner
Brodie Fan
I've got two 96' Rock Shox Judy XCs both which need new elastomers, one needs a cartridge refresh. I've come across this online outfit Suspension Fork Parts.
Has anyone tried their offering for the Judy's? Their pricing is reasonable but with shipping I'm looking at close to $100 CAD. I'd also like to hear about other more affordable options, I'm game to cut polyurethane rod/bar if I could find a source for it, I've read 50A durometer is a safe hardness but cannot find it from an eBay or Amazon source I'm confident has the right stuff. I tried an eBay Chinese source last year which was $20 but it was super hard in the end so money down the drain.
Here's a screen shot of the Suspension Fork Parts offering, probably the safest way to get something which will make the Judys like new again
Capture.PNG
Any feedback with experience using these would be appreciated and also other possibly better refresh suggestions, Thanks!

@kokies /SRP is most likely your man here!

SRP sells the kits and also offer full refurb options.

I know a bunch of other users have used him and his products in the past, myself included, and have always been more than happy with the results.

Thanks @pw_pw_la

@Canuckbiker
Our springs kits are here.

Our Damper rebuild kits are here.

We also have hardware, wipers and titanium bolts for those forks as well. Please feel free to message me here if you have any specific questions. Happy to help.
Thanks kokies, I sent you a PM with a couple questions.

I'd like to ask others who have rebuilt their 95-97 Judy's what the advantages/disadvantages or springs vs elastomers are. I assume springs win for never turning to dust and elastomers win for being lighter. Do the springs have much of a weight penalty? Assuming a proper working leak free damper is installed which spring (steel vs elastomers) feels/works better for the ride?

Hi everyone
just inform you, that we SDGshox, we also have elastomers for Rock Shox Judy in all its versions
Cheers

Back