Roberts Stratos

sinnerman":1hll75y2 said:
Giom6":1hll75y2 said:
sinnerman":1hll75y2 said:
Go for Campag in Black to get you going at least, are you using the shimano brakes....?
I was going to :?

It doesnt look wrong by any means.

With the amount of Mavic, i just presumed you were going for an all out non Shimano build.

Given your Penchant and ability to find Unobtainable components, i wondered what you had up your sleeve for the Brakes.

Given it has the Track Two fork, i think something Like a pair of Interlock Switchbacks would certainly look trick, work well and Not look at all out of place.

Sorry just thinking outside the box... :facepalm: :oops:
Nice idea mate and may be one day, its taken long enough and cost enough to find the Mavic kit... :?

Man that's nice.

Bonus points for the mavic. That stuff is hard to find in any condition!

Certainly take my hat of too you G, I dont know where you find it from.... :cool:

Re:

Time for an update on this.

I have been waiting for a few bits to turn up and had some bad news on the wheels so its slightly delayed things. Rims I had I thought they were 32H (as thats what they were sold as) turned out to be 36H :facepalm:

Anyway, things to add to the collection are the NOS front and rear mechs, a NOS perforated Flite saddle and a NOS something else but you'll have to guess what that is ;)

Took a great deal of hunting down but well pleased I have managed to find them.

Nearly there...

Re:

Yep, took a while but eventually found one... excuse the crappy pics for now.

sinnerman":1djn3nvt said:
Oh Man thats Special......!!!
Its starting to come together.

I was going to ask you, does yours have a pulley wheel for the front mech?

Back