Roberts, Pace, Middleburn, Cooks, allsorts of nice stuff

Yup, all attached. Its a bit muddy underneath, but I shall give it a bath before it goes out.

Regards

Rob

Is the Roberts still for sale and, if so, what size (CTT seat tube and CTC top tube) is it? Thanks. Looks great, I built a 98 Genesis with RC31s and Hope kit but had to sell as it was a little too small :cry:

It is currently in my storage unit in Oxford (I live in London now and will be in Leeds over the holiday period so it will be some time before I can confirm.)

However the frame from memory is around 16/17.5"

The Top tube length I would have to check. Sadly because it lives in storage I havnt seen it in some time and cant remember :oops:

Not a problem. I work in London in the week and won't be back until the new year. Anyway, grateful if you could let me know when you get a chance. Looking at your pics, I note the front mech but it looks like a single chain ring - or am I just blind!?

I can supply it with additional rings, Just didnt have them fitted at the time of the photo's. I was awaiting delivery of parts.

Thats great, thought I was losing it - complete chainset would be welcome :LOL: Let mw know on the sizing when you have a chance. Have a good christmas. :LOL:

Back