Roberts, Pace, Middleburn, Cooks, allsorts of nice stuff

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Having just been slapped with a sodding great bill to get my car through its MOT at a time when I am already lower on funds than I really should be, I am forced to do drastic things.

Although I am not (yet) a gold standard trader, I have been a member of this site for some time and am proud of my current feedback, please see the link at the base of this post.

I also have many years feedback under username RKB030381 on ebay.

First up is my lovely little Roberts
P1010196.jpg

More info on the buid thread http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ts+genesis

1993/4 Roberts Genesis frame, recently resprayed by Woodrups in Leeds, in its original white. Pace RC35 forks. Middleburn hubbed wheelset & cranks. XT M737 rear mech, M900 front, M900 STI's. USE seatpost. Black flite ti (not charge spoon as shown) Pace RC sub 130 bars, ritchey stem & effectively NOS smoke & Dart tyres.

Stunning bike, and probably the one I have put more time and money into than any of my collection.

Currently in my Oxford storage unit, but I shall be there at the weekend. Dont really want to sell, yet alone split but I shall see how things go.

Offers in the region of £650, ideally collected.
--------------------------------------------------
17.5" KHS alite team 2006 frame, disc or Vbrake, crazy light weight (less than 1500g. superb frame, a few marks and a small dent on BB but never caused me any issue. Oiro £100
16" Sunn Totall UN soft tail frame. Offers in the region of £100
Pace RC36 Evo's 1 1/8th, various steerer lengths available. oiro £90
Pace RC36 Proclass 2 1 1/8th steerer in the region of 175mm. oiro £90
Pace RC38 Airforce 1 1/8th steerer in the region of 175mm. oiro £75 needs new air seals, and is missing original dust cap but has one that does the job.
Pace RC36 Proclass Eddie Irvine special editions, Anno red crown etc, gold stanchions oiro £150
Middleburn red anno hubset, sold as a hubset however is currently laced up to mavic rims, could do with a rebuild, front rim out of true oiro £80
Middleburn 3DV anno purple front hub on FIR Rim with titanium tye-dye spokes...Stunning looking wheel, spokes alone would probably cost near £100 - Offers in region of £75 ...really is stunning!
Shimano LX M570 Wheelset, good condition £75
Shimano LX M570 Front mech, good condition £10
Shimano LX M570 Rear mech, good condition £15
Shimano LX M570 V Brakes full set (2 wheels), Parallel movement £25 could do with new pads
Shimano LX M570 9 spd shifters £20
Shimano LX M570 chainset, annodising rubbed but functional £15
Shimano XT M730 STI units, VGC Oiro £30
Shimano XT M739 single wheels worth Vbrake £15
Shimano XT M750 Single wheels worth V brake £15
Cooks RSR cranks (Rare-ish Compact drive spider!), crack in non drive side taper oiro £50
Flite ti Trans alp, Recovered in white leather by me...has to be said probably not my best work (it was an early trial) but certainly looks alright. £17
Flite ti, in red, leather is a little worn, but all original and not worn out £20
Flite ti, original in black, few marks but alright £20
Syncros 27.0 silver seatpost, cut short £15
Azonic shorty stem (original) £15

Will be more to add as and when I come across it. I will add photo's over the course of the evening, some of the stuff is available in London, other bits are in storage in Leeds/Oxford. I shall be in Oxford at the weekend so if any one wants anything it would be cool to let me know by then.

I am open to offers, part of the reason I am wanting to clear this is to empty my storage unit which is costing me £200 a month to keep.

I accept cash in person, cheque (allowing for clearance) or paypal . Postage will be insured at value of the item, and will be charged at cost.

Happy to meet for face to face deals in London, Oxford or Leeds if it can be done around the times that I am in those places (Most my time is spent in London at the mo).

OOh! White flite! Could we see some pics? Are the middleburn hubs 28, 32 or 36? What Rims are they laced to at the mo? I'm also in London so could collect tomorrow if you're about.

Jez Picture will be winging its way to you within 24 hours. I am currently in Leeds but will be back at basecamp London this time tomorrow (ish).

Stanton, PM replied to.

:)

I have added the following :

Middleburn 3DV anno purple front hub on FIR Rim with titanium tye-dye spokes...Stunning looking wheel, spokes alone would probably cost near £100 - Offers in region of £75 ...really is stunning!

Not that I can anyway afford it this close to Christmas, but what size is the Roberts? It's an absolutely gorgeous machine, I'm praying that it's far too small for me...

oh, and how short is the Syncros post?

Cheers,
Tom

Is the price for the red middleburn wheels posted?

Could I get some pics please?

Cheers ears,
bb

And if I'm allowed to request a 'hold' on said wheels pending pics, can I do so please?

Cheers again,
bb.

Edit: apologies Stanton - didn't see your post about wheels, standing in line...

Back