Re:

Hi guys
looks so far as though its going to be:
Myself
Brian (epicyclo)
Yorkie
Velofrog

Anymore?
So who'se coming and whats everyone riding?

I think for lunch it will be a case of stopping at the hotel near Ledmore. Just need to ring them back tomorrow to confirm. If wanted we can take our own. This I think is opur best course as the wind is meant to be quite strong from the west so at least we will get a tailwind for the return :roll: Thats the theory anyway isn't it Brian ;)

Jamie

Re: Re:

Jamiedyer":3uaqkkqn said:
Hi guys
...as the wind is meant to be quite strong from the west so at least we will get a tailwind for the return :roll: Thats the theory anyway isn't it Brian

I might have to take a bike with gears. Where's my 3 speed hub?

Re:

Apologies, not going to make this one :(

Did something to my Achilles Tendon the week before the Loch Ness Etape, and having been to the docs yesterday, I've been told to stay off the bike for the next 6 months! I'm rather hoping the Physio I'm seeing on Monday will have more palatable advice for me....

Sorry guys, but after the pain I was in going round the Caledonia on Sunday ( weather didn't help :shock: ) I'm going to have to give this a miss.

Have a good ride all those that are going :)

Hi Zimbob
That sounds really bad :( Hopefully it will be much better news on Monday.
We had dry weather for our ride at Forth fat last weekend but only just on Sunday. It seemed to be raining beforehand and across the water but we seemed to dodge it for the ride. On the way home though it pretty much rained all the way from Perth to Inverness and then on and off all the way up here.
All the best for the tendon and we'll get a ride in next time :)

Jamie

Re:

sorry lads, i'm out.
stomach bug/cramps means close proximity to toilet required.....
and i bought new wheels and road tyres especially.....
Mike :cry:

Re: Re:

Pre-ride nerves. Just make sure you're the man at the back. ;)

velofrog":2o71rx2g said:
sorry lads, i'm out.
stomach bug/cramps means close proximity to toilet required.....
and i bought new wheels and road tyres especially.....
Mike :cry:

Hi Velofrog
Thanks for letting us know and hope your better soon.
Theres some wide open spaces up there and you might have a long 'run' to even find a gorse bush to hide behind ;)
There will be other rides for sure. Your only in Inverness so I can drop you a message next time Brian and I are heading out.

Jamie

Re:

Hi again jamie. Just quick confirmation that I will be there. Lunch out or bring our own? Could you text reply as probably not going to access forum again before tomorrow. Cheers!

Back